|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 days|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
|Additional terms||Affiliates earn 15% commission when a qualifying purchase is made at www.drinksurely.com using their code or URL.|
If you’re obsessed with Surely and brag about our wine to all your friends, then it’s a total no-brainer to make some extra cash at the same time! Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up through our application form.
2. Once approved, we'll hook you up with a discount code to share with your audience. They'll get 15% off with your code.
3. Anytime someone purchases with your code, you’ll receive a 15% commission (of the purchase price, before taxes & shipping). All you need is a PayPal account to get paid.
So how do I sign up?
It’s simple: Just fill out the form to the left. We’ll review within 48 hours. (Psst…it’s totally free to sign up!)
Note: Make sure to specify the exact name of the coupon code you prefer. If the system says that it is already taken then just add a "-15" to the end of it.
Surely Rules and Requirements:
And what if I have questions?We’re here for you! Just email [email protected]
Surely Affiliate Program Terms of Service
Please read our affiliate terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions. Affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change. Thank you.
By signing up for the Surely Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Surely reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
We have the right to terminate an Account for any reason we see fit at any time. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to Surely and our website; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the Surely properties located at www.hisurely.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the Surely Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to one week for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCEPTANCE:
You must operate a website or business in the United States or Canada.
You must have an established website and/or social media following.
You must be in compliance with our Terms of Service.
Your participating website(s) may not:
1. Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
2. Violate any law, rule or regulation.
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
4. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following.
1. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
3. Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
4. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
5. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
MID-CHECKOUT COMMISSION REDUCTION & OVERWRITE RULE
Surely uses a dynamic pixel system that may make changes to the standard commission in the case of a mid-checkout referral, which is defined as a cookie that is set within a set amount of time prior to the purchase. By reducing our commission on these types of referrals and by closely monitoring the quality of traffic we receive from each affiliate, we may be able to pay out higher commissions for driving new customers and traffic. This logic also gives full credit to the first referring affiliate in the case that a second affiliate enters within a set amount of time prior to the purchase. Mid-checkout commission and overwrite rules are subject to change.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Surely Coupons).
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
4. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Surely for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Trademarked Terms: Surely, Surely Wines
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program.
2. Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (i.e. first-time customers only) will result in removal from the program.
3. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
4. You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
5. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from any non-affiliate marketing channel, including coupon codes from our email, paid search or any other non-affiliate advertising campaigns.
6. You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from your site to get this deal.
Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc. and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders.
COUPON ATTRIBUTION & AUTHENTICATION
Affiliates whose primary business is posting coupons, who are viewed by the program as being a coupon site, and/or who are tagged as coupon in our system, may not be paid commissions for sales generated without a corresponding valid coupon code. Valid codes are defined as codes that are made available to the affiliate channel in general, through newsletters or the Deals Database in Performance Horizon, and directly or privately to affiliates. Coupon codes that are not real, expired, not specific (i.e. up to 40% off sale items) or are long-term sitewide offers that do not require a code may not be considered valid codes and the affiliate will not be given commission on these orders.
Promoting Surely through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting the Surely program adhere to our program terms and conditions. This includes restrictions on advertising through toolbars, browser extensions, and through any paid placements such as a pay-per-click campaigns. Sub-affiliate networks must also receive approval prior to allowing any type of coupon sub-affiliate to promote the Surely program.
Failure to comply with our sub-affiliate network terms may result in a loss and/or reduction of commission from sales made through any sub-affiliate that does not comply with our program terms.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. surely.website.com or www.hisurely-coupons.com
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Surely.
3. We must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, “25% off sale at Surely through Wednesday with code XXXXX25.”
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Surely Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
3. You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with Surely trademarked company name.
4. You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes Surely trademark in the page name and/or username i.e. facebook.com/Surely-coupons
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE UNITED STATES
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
Surely takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
1. You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
2. You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
3. You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS
You must include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
• Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. disclosure should be visible before the jump).
• Pop-up, hover state and button disclosures are prohibited.
• Disclosure policy applies to all social media, even when space is restricted (e.g., tweets)
• Disclosures should be made in the same medium as the claim (e.g. video, text)
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC's "Dot Com Disclosures" Guidelines at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf (example 21) and the FTC's Endorsement Guidelines at http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements
If you engage in so called “native advertising”, you further agree to comply with the FTC’s Enforcement Policy Statement on Deceptively Formatted Advertisements at https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_statements/896923/151222deceptiveenforcement.pdf and the related guidelines.
© 2021 Surely
Customer support information
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
Our Site sells Personal Information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us at [email protected].
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us via email at [email protected].
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
501 West Avenue, Austin TX 78701, United StatesLast updated: December 1st, 2020
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory